Thursday, April 15, 2010

Miche Bag "Imagine" Rep. Conference ~ Kansas City, Missouri




I had such a fantastic time at the Miche Bag "Imagine" rep conference in Kansas City on April 10th! I was joined at the beautiful Embassy Suites on the Plaza by 9 of my 26 Miche Bag Midwest teammates and our fearless leader, Gina. Most of the reps there were from Missouri, but there were a couple from Kansas and Arkansas and one from Illinois. The corporate Miche folks traveled all the way from Utah to be with us!

Registration began at 8 a.m. and to my surprise, I was actually dressed and ready for the day nearly an hour early - maybe I was just a little excited! We weren't allowed into the conference room until 8:45, so the eager reps loitered outside the room until the doors opened. We chatted amongst ourselves and I met a sweet little blonde gal named Jenny. Little did I know, she was the designer for Miche Bag! A guy named Corbin was hangin' out with the crowd too and I got the feeling that he was from corporate... then I realized that he was the CEO for Miche Bag Corporation. I was just really impressed by how sincere and down to earth Corbin and Jenny are. It was a real privelege to meet them in person, and I actually got my Red Ellie shell photo binder autographed by the designer, Jenny. Pretty cool.

It was a high energy meeting and I learned so much from Corporate and other successful Miche Bag reps that I spent time with throughout the day. Corbin and Jenny shared the exciting new merchandise that Miche will be rolling out this summer. Oh my goodness... there are so many awesome new shells, aaaand..... diaper bag shells for the big bag, how cool is that!? What mama wouldn't wanna be stylin' with a Miche diaper bag? The little ladies or small purse gals will be delighted when they feast their eyes on the Mini Miche that's coming out this summer. It's a miniature Miche bag that comes as a set with changable shells. Adorable! Other exciting new items coming into the inventory are new straps, a cream colored base, a big bag closet organizer,wallets (without interchangable shells), and Team Shells! Also new to the Miche product line will be purse charms and a Miche shell charm bracelet, so awesome! Once I got a look at all the awesome, new Miche merchandise... I left there jazzed and eager to get busy!

I was blessed to travel with my family as we celebrated my son's 16th birthday while in KC. Embassy Suites on the plaza was top notch, and we had a wonderful time. I'm bursting with excitement and can't wait to share all the new, amazing things that will be made available in the months to come!

Lovin' My Miche!
Jami

No comments: