Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Magic Of A Miche Christmas...

Wow, as of this post there are 50 days left until Christmas! I LOVE Christmas, and I love to give gifts, especially gifts that I just know the recipient is going to be thrilled with, ya know... like a Miche Bag! :) Do you have any hard -to-buy-for people on your shopping list this year? No worries, whatever the age we'll help ya get the ladies taken care of. Mini Miche, Classic Miche, Big Bag Miche, Miche Charms, Miche Wallets... there's something for everyone! Miche Charms make wonderful stocking stuffers and they are adorable on your Miche Bag, belt loop, or back pack. Best of all...we have some great holiday savings available in the month of November, as well as some beautiful, new shells. Check it out! As always you can give me a call or shoot an email and I'm happy to deliver to you for FREE in the Wichita area or ship to you anywhere. Happy Holiday shopping!

Lovin' My Miche!
Jami


 








2 comments:

April said...

Will you be having any Black Friday deals?

Miche Bag Frenzy said...

Hey April, sorry I'm just seeing your comment. There were no Black Friday deals, but check out our Cyber Monday Sale! :)