Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Hope

Got a wonderful surprise this week when I learned about the early release of some new Miche Hope shells! They are FAB-U-LOUS! Can't wait for you all to see them. There are 2 new designs for the classic and big bag and 1 design for the mini. I know... you've all been waiting for a mini hope shell!!

The style is so fun... it looks like grafitti. One is white and has bright pink and blue accents along with the text and the other is metallic silver and yellow. CUTE CUTE CUTE! The mini is the white with pink and blue. I have ordered my first batch and they will arrive tomorrow so feel free to let me know if you "need" one! You know you do! ;) Best of all... a portion of the proceeds from this shell will be donated to cancer research, so go ahead and join the cause, it's never been more fun!






No comments: